Friday, March 9, 2012

Where is the prettiest place you have ever traveled to?

Just from photos Nova Scotia, Canada looks beautiful, I think the prettiest place I went to was the French Riviera and the Amalfi Coast...Aspen, CO too just lots. what about you?Where is the prettiest place you have ever traveled to?
ireland, it's heartbrakingly beautiful
lake atitlan in guatemala. it's really really pretty. it's a crater, so it's this huge lake surrounded by mountains. it's like crater lake, i think, but like... 4 times bigger. or something like that. and theres this restaurant in Panachel that's something like the Sunset Cafe that's right off the coast so you can watch the sunset. it's soooo pretty.Where is the prettiest place you have ever traveled to?
It might be Aruba. I haven't traveled to that many places and I'm traveling less these days.



Wacvet75 - I kind of disagree b/c even with the diversity of our country - there is still not as much diversity as traveling to other countries. Given that time and money are not limitless - I think you need a balance. This is my philosophy anyway.
A little town called Stanley in Idaho. It's a mountain area, part of the Sawtooth Mountain Range. The mountains still had snow on them in June and the lake was breathtaking. The water was so still and perfect with the reflection of the mountains in it. Pine trees everywhere. All of the buildings including the general store and the motel are made of log.
Elba island,off Tuscany, it's incredibly stunning and unspoilt!! Either that or Lake Como-again, incredibly stunning!!

The Amalfi coast is lovely i agree,!!
I love the Mission Mountains in Montana. Glacier Park, Teton Mountains and Alberta Canada are a few more that are very beautiful.
I actually have two favorites, one the Colorado Rockies, the other the Ozarks. I am a firm believer in seeing your own country first.
The mountains of Montana where for almost a week the only sight of other humans was an occasional jetliner passing so far above me that i was oblivious to them
Morocco...soo pretty loved it!



Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria is the prettiest little place too!!
Hawaii
Japan

I lived there for 3 years

I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment