Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm so sorry I have been asking so many travel questions. So I have another one I need help choosing....?

So I have a week of vacation(in January) and found great vacation packages for southern Spain and the Amalfi Coast.

In Spain I want to see Seville, Granada, and Cordoba. In Italy I want to see the Amalfi Coast and Naples. I dont care to go to shopping. Im going for scenic views, great cuisine, and to soak up some culture. Which destination would be better in your opinion?I'm so sorry I have been asking so many travel questions. So I have another one I need help choosing....?
Italy, it has so much culture and history. that would be my choice.
Italy for the food and scenic but pls not even for Spain in January! Your "spanish" trip sounds very temting as well but culinary it can't compete with Italy.I'm so sorry I have been asking so many travel questions. So I have another one I need help choosing....?
i think italy would be the best

my uncle has been there and he loved it

my uncle has also been to spain but he prefered italy

No comments:

Post a Comment