Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting married in Ravello, Italy and would like to buy wine from there.?

I've tried Majestic, Teso etc but none of them stock wine from the Amalfi Coast. Anyone got any idea's where I can buy wine from Ravello from please?Getting married in Ravello, Italy and would like to buy wine from there.?
look into pojo di lupo or fatagione. congratulation on your marriage. try DEAN AND DELUCA it is a gourmet food and award winning wines. if they don't have wines from Ravello, they can find them. they are on line .good luck again.Getting married in Ravello, Italy and would like to buy wine from there.?
Sorry I can't give you info on the wine, but I went to Sorrento and Ravello for my honeymoon and you will LOVE it. Have a wonderful day and a happy married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment