Monday, March 12, 2012

If you could be anywhere this weekend, and with anyone,?

who and where would it be and why if you want to tell me? I wish I could be back on the amalfi coast with my man. I went there two years ago and it was awesome. wish i could celebrate labor day on the mediterranean coast instead of the east coast!If you could be anywhere this weekend, and with anyone,?
I would visit the mall of America with my best friend I haven't seen in over 2 years and we would giggle and shop!
I wish I could be in Johnstown, PA so that right now I could give a great big bear hug and not let go to a woman who's very special.If you could be anywhere this weekend, and with anyone,?
Waikiki with a young hooker named Gina.What a babe.
I would be in Italy or Ireland with the guy I'm seeing because I've never been there and have always wanted to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment