Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a greater delight than a listenning to Petula Clark singing "This is my Song"?

while driving down the amalfi coast? - ask your parents?Is there a greater delight than a listenning to Petula Clark singing "This is my Song"?
Yup...not listening to it driving down the Amalfi coast!
Amazing to find in here someone that loves this old song and still finds it delightful.

It is and has always been one of my old time favorite, a love song that reminds me of my first love and long ago..A 45record I gave to my first love of this song. A Honeymoon in Italy.

Yes, there would be no greater delight than driving down the Amalfi Coast listening to Petula Clark Singing "This is my Song" with the one you love.

This song was also in Italian, but it is so long ago, I do not remember who sung it in Italian. It was lovely in Italian too.

Thank you so much for posting such a Delightful Memory and I agree with you..nothing more delightful...And by the way, I am one of the parents.Is there a greater delight than a listenning to Petula Clark singing "This is my Song"?
Its a great song no matter where you listen to it.
the old songs are the best and she still looks great?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-k7YRae鈥?/a>
NO! That's like, the most perfect moment in life!
ha ha it is so long since I called anyone baba yaga. I used to call my little sister that all the time.
lisening to it why having sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment