Friday, March 9, 2012

I am taking a cruise which stops for 1 day in Naples/Capri in May. Help with excursion planning!!?

I have several choices for guided tours. Which area around Naples do I want to see (well, more than any other)? I have a choice of driving the Amalfi coast, seeing Sorrento, Naples, cruising to the island of Capri, hiking Mt. Vesuvius or exploring Pompeii. Any veterans out there? I'm 30 and prefer hiking/walking to driving on a tour bus all day.I am taking a cruise which stops for 1 day in Naples/Capri in May. Help with excursion planning!!?
I've been to all those places and you must not skip Capri. Go to see the blue grotto -- it's unforgettable.
i just was on the carnival liberty in October and i did there tour that went to Pompeii, sorrento and Capri and i highly recommend it. i am also 30 and went with a group of friends and we just loved that tour. it's a full day you first get on a bus next to the ship and go to Pompeii then you go to sorrento for lunch and after that take a boat to Capri and go to the top. then you get back on the boat to take you directly to the cruise. it was a well rounded experienceI am taking a cruise which stops for 1 day in Naples/Capri in May. Help with excursion planning!!?
I would personally take the hike to the Vesuvius or exploring Pompeii. I did Pompeii and we didn't have time enough to explore everything even though we spend several hours there. We had a "quick" run through the ruins before we had to head back to our ship.



Amalfi/ Sorrento/ Capri are very nice towns but if you have seen one of them, you have seen them all three. They are similar but of course so different if you understand what I am trying to say.
  • pf changs menu
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment