Monday, March 12, 2012

Anyone is coming in Italy ?

have you ever been in the Amalfi Coast : Positano, Sorrento ? and cities Rome, Salerno, Florence, Venice ?Anyone is coming in Italy ?
sure.As half italina, and also i go 3 times per year yes..

Amalfi coast is wonderful, the nature.Rome, is the eternal city so much to see, antiquities, till recent ages, Florence the perle of Italy, palazzo Pitti, Galleria Uffizi,Venice....unique in the world...
I've been to all of them but my favourite was Positano!Of course very small compared to the big cities like Rome etc. but ever so charming!Anyone is coming in Italy ?
Ciao a tutti (hello everybody)!!!

I've been in Venice, I live in Florence and my parents are from Salerno!! Three beautiful cities, but I advise you to come to Florence, even if Salerno is nearer to the sea and cheaper: there will be a reason if it's ALWAYS full of tourists...Otherwise, you'll never know what is our very tasty "schiacciata"!! Come and meet me!!XD
when i was 4
I have been to Rome and Naples
I have been to Rome and I loved it. I live in Sicily now. It's ok.... Not as good as the mainland.
I have to been to all of the places above Positano was or is my favorite and Florence was my least favorite
i live in italy, Turin, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment