Monday, March 12, 2012

Ever seen a man with dr scholl's wooden sandals on?

just got back from italy(amalfi coast) where just about every other guy was wearing scholl sandals with the wooden sole.i thought how unusual but at the same time how cool these looked too.so my girlfriend bought me %26amp; her a pair and i wore them(very comfy).before i went on holiday i had only seen women wear these clog type sandals.have u ever seen men wearing them?Ever seen a man with dr scholl's wooden sandals on?
Yeah i've seen loads of people wearing those! They wear them in spain a lot too. It was mainly men wearing them aswell, so dont worry there not designed just for women :L
Yup. I have. In Europe, it is more common, but it happens here. Some of the wearers are European and others are not. The most common one I see wearing them is when I look in the mirror.Ever seen a man with dr scholl's wooden sandals on?
I have not but I am a serious sandal wearer I wear sandals all 4 seasons of the year and I have considered wearing wooden sandals before just never got around to getting some. So yeah they would look cool.
I holiday at a men's nudist colony in australia and they are the only thing we wear.
No, but in Australia I see a lot of guys wearing flip flops.
Yeah, come to leicester.
No but I do have a crazy sandal fettish.

No comments:

Post a Comment