Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I go for 3 days and 3 nights?

Pls. choose only from the ff.

The choice is yours:



Spend 3 days at the Canada Grand Prix

Or spend 3 romantic nights away

Or enjoy 3 days shopping

Or grab 3 nights in the sun

...on the Amalfi Coast, or the CaribbeanWhere can I go for 3 days and 3 nights?
100% Canadian GP.

Who needs romance when there's horsepower around :-)
Either the shopping or the sun options. When do we leave?Where can I go for 3 days and 3 nights?
Caribbean definitely!!!
Canada
I want a week in Caribbean
Grand Prix...Y would you go anywhere else?
As this question is make believe you go to the place you can afford ,so stay at home
Amalfi!!!! It's beautiful, the food is awesome and the women are topless on the beach!
You're kidding man, You left for NewWestMinster, Canada last week don't you? w/o me?
Amalfi...for the sun and the food!



Jealous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment