Friday, March 9, 2012

How great is italy!? Any great stories to share about your time there?

how ace is biking in the Amalfi coast! i used to spend my summers in italy with my grandparents. i have to say that spending time there was where i had my greatest experiences. it is truly beautiful. anyone have stories to share about their time in italy? oh and i used to play tennis at an academy called campioni di tennis, i think that was the name lol. anyone heard of it? i have never had so much fun at a club!How great is italy!? Any great stories to share about your time there?
I LOVE Italy! Me and my husband are stationed here, and I am wanting him to extend cause I dont want to leave here! It's one of the most beautiful countires I have been to (next to Austria). The people here are so friendly and welcoming! Me and my husband will hop on a train to go to Venice just to have dinner! I have so many awesome memories here, I dont know what one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment