Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What clothing should I bring for a 10 day trip to Italy in May 2009?

I am going on a tour for 10 days to the Amalfi coast, Pompei, Isle of Capri, Positano, Rome, FLorence, Tuscany, Venice. Then I'm taking a 7 day cruise of Italy, Greece %26amp; Crotia with stops in Bari, Olympia, Santori, Mykonai, Rhodes %26amp; Dubrovnik. I will be doing a lot of walking.

What is the temperature this time of year?

Thank you.What clothing should I bring for a 10 day trip to Italy in May 2009?
it depends on the week! At the end of May it's hot, you have to wear t-shirt, at the benning of May it's not hot yet and it can rain
to me is the best are the collection of Pelle Pelle,you will be play safe if you bring those.What clothing should I bring for a 10 day trip to Italy in May 2009?
It will be spring in Italy and temperatures should be mild. (70's) Take along a sweater, just in case.
no underwear please

No comments:

Post a Comment