Monday, March 12, 2012

Need your opinion on these Reiki Healing Pictures?

hi i charged several vacation pictures with Reiki healing energy, let me know what you experienced or felt when you viewed the pictures:



#1 Amalfi Coast, Italy---------%26gt; http://wp.ekornveien.com/steder/pages/im鈥?/a>



#2 Cancun, Mexico-------%26gt; http://wp.ekornveien.com/steder/pages/im鈥?/a>



#3 Paris, France--------%26gt; http://wp.ekornveien.com/steder/pages/im鈥?/a>



#4 Venice, Italy--------%26gt; http://wp.ekornveien.com/steder/Canals%2鈥?/a>



(Some people say that they felt heat at their faces and the healing energy traveled down their bodies making them feel relaxed/good/calm, etc....)Need your opinion on these Reiki Healing Pictures?
Wow I viewed each picture and I did feel HEAT! Much stronger than the computer. Then I felt it traveling down my lower back cuz I have back problems and I felt it on my eyes (cuz I am nearsighted) then my throat (thyroid problems).

I now feel very relaxed and calmer. Thank you for posting it.

I am usually a skeptical person but I do have an open mind. And this worked for me!

I will view the pictures every day now!
Aha. Ah ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw! Stop, yer killin' me! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee! Reiki - what a scam, what a fraud! Don't y'be no fool, y'hear?Need your opinion on these Reiki Healing Pictures?
I felt so much energy by staring at these pictures my eyeballs about melted.
beutiful pics, but yeah my face is all hot now
I didnt feel/get anything of your "reiki" from looking at the pics.



Isnt reiki spirit in japanese?
Sorry, didn't work for me. But if you think it really DOES work, here's an easy way to prove it and make a million bucks in the process.



Find someone who can tell whether or not you've 'charged' the pictures. Take 10 pictures, charge 5, and see if they can figure out which 5. If they can, James Randi will give you a million dollars for demonstrating it. You can contact him here www.randi.org.
I didn't feel any different, but the pictures are beautiful!



The things is, you should probably use "ugly" pictures to truly prove your skill, since pictures like these can have a calming affect all by themself.
I don't know if I liked the pictures so much because they were really good, or because they were reiki charged :-)



I felt a throbbing in my brow chakra and my solar plexus.
  • country buffet
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment