Friday, March 9, 2012

HELP! any tips on finding friendly tialians my age?

Hey! im 17 and going to Italy this summer, mostly on the Amalfi Coast and i was looking for/ wondering about how to make friends with people my age.... im really friendly and can speak a little Italian and was really wondering if anyone (italian natives or american travelers) could help me out! Thanks so much! =)HELP! any tips on finding friendly tialians my age?
There won't be a problem just go to the beach, nice Bar maybe a sports club and in no time you'll meet new people. Italians love to speak to unfamiliar faces...
You shouldn't have any problems finding Italians or Americans. But I'm not sure about Tialians!! They are very sneaky I would stay away from them........HELP! any tips on finding friendly tialians my age?
Hotel Farini is a superior 2 Star Hotel situated in the old town centre, next to Termini, main railway station that is well connected to the airport, subway, buses and taxis. You can easily get to all ancient historic points of the city, most of them reachable on foot or by any other means of transportation. We can organise guided tours of the city and of its surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment