Monday, March 12, 2012

If you were given the choice of getting any one of the following things for free for your wedding..?

which one would you pick?



A. Christian Louboutin Heels

- like these mirrored platform pumps in light gold

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo鈥?/a>



B. Your Dream Wedding Gown

- like Coco by Maggie Sottero

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?鈥?/a>



C. Engagement Ring

- like this 2-carat round brilliant Tiffany engagement ring

http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/item.a鈥?/a>



D. The Honeymoon

- like the Casa Angelina in Amalfi Coast, Italy

http://www.mrandmrssmith.com/luxury-hote鈥?/a>



E. The Venue

- like The Plaza Hotel in New York City

http://www.theplaza.com/



Bonus- Which of the following would you be willing to splurge on?If you were given the choice of getting any one of the following things for free for your wedding..?
I would want the free honeymoon ... and I would definitely splurge on the Louboutin heels!
A. I had the perfect wedding boots

B. I had my dream gown.

C. I had no engagement ring.

D. I had an adventure honeymoon in NZ.

E. I had the perfect venue.



Hmmm it looks like the ring.. but my husband is concentrating on completing the 45 foot yacht he is building instead... we could sell the ring and put it into finishing the yacht and get sailing... LOL!



So, no, I wont choose to splurge on any of the above. I want to go sailing!!If you were given the choice of getting any one of the following things for free for your wedding..?
I would pick the engagement ring.



I don't wear heels that big. I could find my dream dress on a budget. The Honeymoon would require a flight which my husband would not take (fear of flying) and the venue is not what I would want. I would want it at our church.



Bonus...I guess I would splurge on a honeymoon that was in the US.
I'd pick the honeymoon! I could never walk in those shoes, I don't care very much about the ring, and you need a gown and venue. We may be going without a honeymoon because we can't afford a wedding AND a trip, so if I could get it free I could deal with everything else.
I would choose the venue. Venues are the primary cost of weddings and is going to be much more expensive then my honeymoon in my wedding. As for which one would I splurge on, it would have to definitely be the gown.
I would go with the honeymoon! I visited the Amalfi coast last summer and it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I would looove to go again! It would be so nice and romantic for a honeymoon!
If I could get one for free, I would get the $32,000 Tiffany Ring!!! If its free, then why not?!



Then I would splurge on the dream gown because you only get married once (well thats how its thought to work)! And that dress is just beautiful!
venue because that is going to be the most expensive thing. i honestly dont care about the honeymoon. splurge would have to be my dress.
None of the above. None of selections in each category impress me in the least because they look like you're trying too hard to show off what money you don't have.
D. The Honeymoon

- like the Casa Angelina in Amalfi Coast, Italy



I'd splurge on:

A. Christian Louboutin Heels

- like these mirrored platform pumps in light gold
A heels are too high, to wear all day

B hate the dress,

C hate the ring

D Yup that would be the one

E. No thanks I like it but would be a destination wedding and I would not want one Plus I loved our wedding place
I would take the ring. I would be willing to wear it everyday. I know a few girls with expensive rings that won't wear them because they are afraid of getting mugged for their ring.
Honeymoon for sure! I would splurge on the wedding gown since you want to feel spectacular on the wedding day. Bonus if you're will to sell it after:)
Oh, I would have to chose between the dress and the venue! In my own wedding plans, those 2 have been the most expensive!!
I would want to get the venue for free, and I would probably splurge on the honeymoon.
I guess I'd choose D. That way my new hubby and I could spend some quality time alone.



I'd prefer to splurge on the honeymoon for the same reason as above.
D. Honeymoon!
The honeymoon.That would be awesome.
the ring!!! haha my fiance's gonna kill me for being so selfish! LOL with that in mind, m probably gonna go with the honeymoon :)
honeymoon, but it would prob be somewhere tropical :)
None of the above- I would prefer to get cash so we could spend it on the honeymoon without having to worry about money. Whatever was left over, we could put in a savings account for "just in case."



And I wouldn't splurge on any of those ridiculous, ostentatious things. I think those shoes look like stripper shoes and can't imagine anyone but Lady Gaga actually owning a pair; that dress looks like a dinner napkin that's been folded to stand up straight on a table; I have actually tried on a 2-carat Tiffany ring and it looked like a ridiculous disco ball on my hand, not to mention HEAVY!; if I was going to go to Italy, I'd go somewhere actually interesting, like Rome or Venice; and I have personally been to the Plaza, and their hotel food isn't all that!
I would go with the honeymoon since it's the one thing on the list that would actually save us money and let us put it towards other wedding expenses. Everything else on the list would be a "bonus" or a luxury (our venue is inexpensive, so was my gorgeous dress and my shoes, and my ring is a family heirloom.) We are going to be spending quite a bit of money going on a vacation so it would be nice to have that paid for.



The honeymoon is the only thing I'm willing to splurge on since I love being a bargain hunter. I love designer shoes, but it's pointless to spend a lot of money on shoes that will be hidden under a dress.
Interesting selections!



I would probably say the honeymoon. I don't wear heels so those are out. My fiance designed my ring so I wouldn't trade it for anything. The reception venue is irrelevent to me as long as we get married in our church. I got my dream dress so that's out. The honeymoon would be cool though, especially if it was free!



I am willing to splurge on everything. I got exacly what I wanted for my wedding, no holds barred, so there's nothing I really would have to splurge on.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment