Monday, March 12, 2012

A beautiful Honeymoon?

in italy

how much it will cost me to visit 3 cities 4 days for each

budget is 8000 $ USD for all airfare,hotels,food.no shopping.

maybe museum visits not sure.



i am thinking to spend 4 days in florence

4 days in rome

and another 4 days in amalfi coastA beautiful Honeymoon?
hello, you should get more detailed on the information you provide. honeymoon, 8,000$, but you should also say what kind of hotels you want to stay etc, 3 or 4 or 5 stars, etc etc, and 8,000$ incl. airfare from where??

email me if you like
In Italy we have prices for "all pocket"..We have Bed and Breakfast very nice at good prices..You may eat with 10 $ until 100$...In my town you may sleep with 70 Euro 1 room with bath room inside..Rome is little more espensive than Florence...

By..by I hope a visit in my town...

Francis-- from Florence Italy..write to me..E-mail allowed..A beautiful Honeymoon?
Rome and Florence are quite expensive but Amalfi coast is really cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment