Friday, March 9, 2012

I am traveling to Italy next summer and I am looking for some advice on where to go?

I will be traveling across Europe so I will only be spending about a week maybe more. I am definitely going to Rome for most of the time but I also want to visit at least one or two other cities. I am looking for cities for college kids with bars, hostels and places we would have fun at. Also somewhere near the beach would be nice too. My friend to traveled abroad said the Amalfi Coast is nice but I wasn't sure if its for college kids? Any advice is greatly appreciated (also any sites where I can find cheap hostels across Europe are appreciated too)I am traveling to Italy next summer and I am looking for some advice on where to go?
You can try to come to Rome and then go to Fregene for the sea. It is an "alla moda" (meaning that is frequented by young and cool people) place where most romans go during summer. It is not a big village but it is really crowded with pleasant people.

You can try and ask for availability at this b%26amp;b: romanticnest.altervista.org

It is much more convenient to book by b%26amp;b.com (30 euros per person per night more or less) and they also give a shuttle to the city from the city of Rome

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment