Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to wear in Italy (amalfi coast)?

I'm going on my first vacation out of the US. I'm 29 and headed to the Amalfi Coast in Italy with my boyfriend. I'd like to look stylish and blend in slightly with the people there...what tips and outfits should I bring? I have no clue! SKinny jeans, dresses, boots, skirts? We're going in March, where i think it will be in the low 60's.What to wear in Italy (amalfi coast)?
Most girls and young women in Europe wear skirts and dresses, esp in the eveningWhat to wear in Italy (amalfi coast)?
OMG your so lucky!

Shirts

T shirts

Jeans

Flip flops

Sneakers

Jewelry

Shirt floral flowy skirt (like the ones at Hollister)

Light jacket

Sweatshirt

Pjs

Comfy clothes

Dressy clothes

Heals (if needed)

Phone

Charger

Paper and pen

Toothbrush and toothpaste

First aid stuff

Bathing suits

Bras

Underpants

Try not to pack to much though! Have a nice flight and gave fun! The weather can be unpredictable there so bring different clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment