Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding ceremonies on the Amalfi Coast/Sorrento, Italy?

Have you been to a ceremony or had your own wedding on the Amalfi Coast or in Sorrento? I am planning to get married in this area of Italy and would like to hear what you think of the place as a wedding location. Thanks.Wedding ceremonies on the Amalfi Coast/Sorrento, Italy?
i have been to a wedding there, plus my aunt %26amp; uncle live in sorrento %26amp; it is really lovely.

congratulations on your wedding

Good luck!
No, but I would like to have my wedding there. My boyfriend is Italian and I think it would be nice. Though, I don't think I could afford such a thing.Wedding ceremonies on the Amalfi Coast/Sorrento, Italy?
Sorry, i haven't been out of Cleveland Ohio.......

i just wanted to return the favor and answer one of your questions....



Maybe another one will come up....

thanks for the answer of the superhero, you caught my attention with the privately naughty thing



lol





thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment