Friday, February 24, 2012

How would you travel from Milan to the Amalfi Coast? Then how would you travel from the...?

...Amalfi Coast to New York?
How would you get from Milan, Italy to the Amalfi Coast, Italy? Then how would you get from the Amalfi Coast to New York?How would you travel from Milan to the Amalfi Coast? Then how would you travel from the...?
From Milan to the Amalfi coast I would take the train, which was every very clean and cheap when I traveled with it. Here is the link http://www.trenitalia.com/en/index.html
I bet there are also offices of Hertz or other car rental firms in Milan which have also a place to return it in Naples.
I have very good experience with finding cheap flights by looking at the wikipedia-page of the airport of the city I want to go or at the airport site itself to find which airlines depart there, on base of this I search a cheap connection. May you have to use the airport Fiumicino of Rome.How would you travel from Milan to the Amalfi Coast? Then how would you travel from the...?
I'd walk from milan to Amalfi, and then I'd build a raft out of ordinary items and make an oar with something else, and then I'd use this raft to go from there to New York, it would be an amazing adventure!

Or I'd get into a cargo ship, or I'd just buy tickets for an airplane and just go there to New York.
  • wheels and tires
  • unique baby boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment