Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hawaii-Best Island to visit?

I have been to Maui and I stayed at the Grand Wailea. It was wonderful and the best hotel I have ever been to. I want to go back to Hawaii. I will be pregnant and I want to relax. What we look for is great hotels, great beaches, good restaurants and AMAZING pools. We don't want to do a ton of traveling around but we would like the chance if we get bored. It will be two adults and no kids. We don't want anything to crazy and busy with bars and nightclubs as I will not be able to do any of that. Thanks for your help!Hawaii-Best Island to visit?
I lived on Oahu for 3 years and it is fabulous. The Hilton Hawaiian is great, it is beautiful and so much to do. If you are military I recommend the Hale Koa, because it is its own island to itself practically. But the Hilton is right next door and you can walk over and there is so much to do!

The Hilton is on Waikiki beach, you can walk the strip...there is so much to do there it is crazy! And if you stay in waikiki you never have to get into a car unless you want to go see other beaches or other sites. Maybe even the hawaii prince hotel.

There are so many hotels so just research hotels on Oahu to see what is in your price range.Hawaii-Best Island to visit?
Hawaii is not the best island to vist because of volcanoes and tsunamis but in the other hand its great stuff to visit there like you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment