Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Need Hawaii Vacation advice Quick!ASAP?

My family and I are thinking about going to Hawaii this summer. We are considering the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel %26amp; Spa. If you have been to Hawaii and know a just fabulous RESORT besides that, please let me know. Also if you have been to the Grand Wailea, please let me know as well. We consist of only one child and 2 parents. She is a teenager. PLEASE RESPOND!!Need Hawaii Vacation advice Quick!ASAP?
My wife and I have stayed twice at the Grand Wailea resort on Maui and it is a wonderful place for both you, your wife and your daughter to stay at on Maui. The grounds and the facilities along with the beach are all five star rated in my opinion.



Maui is the most westernized of the Hawaiian Islands with much to do both during the day and at night!! Its a must see if you have never been before.



My wife and I stick to Kauai now for our vacations because we like to lay on the beach and just veg a couple of times a year!!



Enjoy a great world class resort if decide to stay at the Grand Wailea!!Need Hawaii Vacation advice Quick!ASAP?
Makaha Wonderful, resort and spa! Nanakuli Okole Inn....Waipahu Falls Spa and Luxury Hotel, Kalihi Kohou, Palolo Paradise, Makiki Manor, Malii Crown Prince Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment