Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My fiance would like to take me to the same hotel where he stayed with his x-wife, is that wrong?

He is 62 and i am close to 50, we both have been married before.

in 2005 he got married for 1 year and the marriage didn't work out, so they got divorced. He loves Hawaii and used to go there every winter brake. He asked me if I would not mind staying at Grand Wailea http://www.grandwailea.com/resort-dining/lounges.cfm

When he has a few drinks, he starts telling me stories about how wonderful the place is and that it is his most favorite place, and told me all about how that's where he stayed when he got married.

I feel it's not appropriate for me to stay there with him on our next vacation because of his history. But today i was like - "aaah! who cares, so he stayed there with her, so what". What would you say, i know I got mixed feelings, but I am 75% against this idea 25% for it, i am confused, can you please give me some advice.My fiance would like to take me to the same hotel where he stayed with his x-wife, is that wrong?
Well it seems like he's associating the place with good marriage memories and its beauty, not his ex-wife, so if it doesn't bother you too much, you may as well go to a place he's familiar with and likes.



Btw, If I were you, being fifty and haven't yet learned to distinguish the difference between the spelling of 'break' and 'brake' and it's uses, planning my next holiday would be the least of my worries. As it is I'm 16. Never mind.
It's only wrong if his ex goes along.My fiance would like to take me to the same hotel where he stayed with his x-wife, is that wrong?
I say find another location, and make new memories there instead.
Understand, to a guy it's just a hotel that he's familiar with so he knows what he likes and doesn't like about it.



This "that was the place this happened" sentimental stuff doesn't even enter our minds and has no meaning to us. It's a building with furniture. We only get sentimental over the breakfast bar.
maybe you should stay away from Hawaii if he went there with his ex...
New memories, absolutely not. Try the Kahala Mandarin. It's fabulous.
we'll i would say go because he's trying to give you a good time just relax and have a good time ok have a good vacation goodbye
it seems like the kind of situation where he would end up comparing the two of you in his mind. i would say no. there must be a ton of awesome places in hawaii.
He is serious. The grand wailea is the best in Maui. He wants to take you to the best...sounds OK to me on every level.
I don't know...maybe it's just a nice place and he wants to take you there. I don't think he's wanting to live again the moments he had with his ex wife.
Ugh. I think I am going to puke.



Have you had sex with this leach?



Ugh.
go with him

No comments:

Post a Comment