Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What hotel do you prefer in Maui?

A) Grand Wailea

B) Four Seasons

C) Kea Lani

D) Other (please list name)

E) All of the aboveWhat hotel do you prefer in Maui?
Four Seasons, no doubt. It is one of the nicest hotels in the United States
I'd stay at the Four Seasons if I could afford it.What hotel do you prefer in Maui?
D.~~Kaanapali Ali'i~~

These are Oceanfront Condos...I have stayed at the Grand Wailea,The Ritz Carlton and The Kaanapali Ali'i on Maui...my favorite is K.A.

http://kaanapalialii-px.rtrk.com/
none of the above, have house there
I stayed at the Grand Wailea and it was AMAZING. I have stayed at some nice resorts and this one was the best. Great open-air layout, beautiful room, amazing view from the balcony, wonderful service, private beach, and the restaurant Kincha (I think that's what it was called) was great! I highly recommend it.
I haven't experienced those mentioned but love the Marriott Kanaapali. Beautiful hotel.
The Four Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment