Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone been to the Amalfi Coast in January?

I know most of the touristy spots are closed off season, but are the towns around the Amalfi Coast mainly shut down, or do the local places (restaurants/shops/etc..) mainly stay open?Has anyone been to the Amalfi Coast in January?
I was there this past February and most shops and restaurants were open in Positano, Ravello and Amalfi. Some restaurants were closed in Sorrento, but that's not technically the Amalfi Coast.
noHas anyone been to the Amalfi Coast in January?
...I was there once in November but I don't remember a lot about it. I was a young thing then; we did a lot of drugs and made a lot of love. It still gives me a chill.
Cold there in Jan. Restaurants will always be open. Shops too, attractions will be closed for most part.

Lot's to do beyond Amalfi.
  • ameren missouri
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment