Friday, February 24, 2012

Looking for a ferry schedule for the Amalfi coast in March?

I know I saw one last month, but now I can't find it! All I can find now are summer or fall schedules. We will be there this March, and I'd rather avoid that crazy bus ride between Sorrento and Positano if I can. Ferry looks perfect. Help?Looking for a ferry schedule for the Amalfi coast in March?
The Metro' del Mare service has been suspended - it only runs in the summer and fall. The main service picks up in June with the start of the tourist season. Many of the ferry services are shut down for the season since there's much less demand in the off season - some restart toward the end of March,



Alicoast SpA runs a ferry 4 days a week during the winter from Salerno to Capri with stops in Amalfi and Positano.



You might check to see if this one runs during the winter: http://www.coopsantandrea.com/it/servizi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment